Covid-19 Policy RPMobility
At Roland Priestley Mobility we are monitoring government advice and are making changes to our operations to ensure the safety of our staff & customers.
YES WE ARE OPEN
On Line and phone orders with shipping is recommended.
Our warehouse is still 100% operational for orders being shipped. The courier companies are operating as normal except they are busier than normal. We do encourage our customers to avoid leaving home and order on line or by phone and have the item shipped.
Although couriers are working as normal, most are advertising delivery days because of extra volume & restricted state border crossings, please bear in mind the delivery may take a day or two extra in the current covid-19 environment.
Our showroom is open as usual during business hours with the following restrictions.
- During times of lock-down signing in at the front door is mandatory via the displayed Services NSW QR code.
- During Times of lock-down masks are required to enter our store
- A maximum of two customers in the showroom at any one time and to keep a distance of two metres between customer and staff.
- We provide hand sanitiser right at our front door, we ask customers to please use this before entering. (The Sanitiser is located on the front door frame just under the light switch)
- In Store contact less payment: We prefer and encourage contact less payment.
Items under $200.00 tap and go facilities is available, Mastercard, Visa and Amex. If you do use our eftpos terminal to key in your pin, the terminal will be wiped clean between each user.
Payments by PayID are mostly instant and totally contact less.
PAYPAL: We accept payments though the PayPal app on your phone, scan our QR code with your phone in store to pay with PayPal.
We can take phone orders and you can pick up for items under $1000.00.
- We ask if you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms at all to stay home and isolate as per government guidelines.
Support Local Business
We are urging people to continue to support Australian businesses and shop local, especially small bricks and mortar businesses like this one.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions
Last update 12 July 2021