Merits S546 Scoo Mobility Scooter
Merits S546 Scoo Mobility Scooter is a departure from traditional mobility scooters with a side mounted steering bar. It allows for easier access to transfer on and off the seat. If you have trouble bending your legs around the steering bar whilst transferring on and off traditional compact portable mobility scooters this machine may be of assistance.
- Without steering bar in front, there is nothing blocking visibility and make it easier to get on the off the seat.
- The SIDE STEERING Handlebar Tiller allows for smooth and easy handling. (Right side/left side available)
- Built in LED headlights and tail lights.
- Seat height is adjustable (2 positions)
- Control bar is also height and angle adjustable
- Very easy to fold
- Takes up very little room when folded whilst standing.
- Equipped with a USB terminal to charge mobile devices.
- Folding size LxWxH: 97.5 x 58.5 x 38.5cm
|Weight Capacity||114kg / 250lb|
|Max. Speed||5.4kph / 3.4mph|
|Range||12km / 7.5mi.|
|Turn Radius||135cm / 53″|
|Ground Clearance||9.8cm / 3.8″|
|Motor||DC 24V, 110W(Rating) / 330W(Max)|
|Controller||PG S-Drive 45|
|Battery||24V / 11.5AH x 1pc Li-Ion Battery|
|Front & Rear Wheels||9″ PU tire|
|Brake||Intelligent regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|
|Seat W/D/H||40/33/33 cm|
|Seat height from Floor/deck||63.5/46 cm|
|Overall Dimensions L/W/H||97/61/91 cm|
|Battery weight||1.7 kg|
|Overall weight (Inc Battery)||34.7 kg|
|Weight carrying Capacity||114 kg|
This Merits S546 Scoo Mobility Scooter can be picked up from our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide free shipping Sydney wide.