PVI Wheelchair Van Ramps
PVI Wheelchair Van Ramps mount behind the rear door of a van. They are a good alternative to the electrically operated hoist as there are no electrics to go wrong and are much less expensive. The ramps are spring assisted to make it easy to manually unfold and refold. The ramps have a solid platform suitable for three or four wheel scooters or wheelchairs.
- Easy installation mounts vertically inside doorway
- Easily operated by one person
- Three sections manually operated with spring assist
- Durable welded aluminium fabrication
- Spring assisted for easy folding
- Anti Slip high traction surface
- Accommodates wheelchair or scooter with varying wheel configurations
- Maximum Ramp Capacity 181kg one axle and 363kg two axles.
- Folded Height 92 cm for the 213cm ramp (7ft) and 102 cm for the 244cm ramp (8ft)
- Not suitable for vans that have stow away seating.
Manufactured in the United States.
|Overall Width||Folded Height||Overall Weight||Weight Capacity|
(Over 2 Axels)
|VAN730||213 cm (7 ft)||76 cm (30″)||92 cm (3 ft)||92 cm||34 kg||360 kgs||Available|
|VAN830||244 cm (8 ft)||76 cm (30″)||92 cm (3 ft)||102 cm||38 kg||360 kgs||Sold Out|
PVI Wheelchair Van Ramps are available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
Installation Available in Hornsby NSW
If you are interested in this product and want to know more. Contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.