PVI Wheelchair Van Ramps
Rear Door Wheelchair Van Ramps
These rear door van ramps mount behind the rear door of a van. They are a good alternative to the electrically operated hoist as there are no electrics to go wrong and are much less expensive. The ramps are spring assisted to make it easy to manually unfold. The ramps have a solid platform suitable for three or four wheel scooters or wheelchairs.
- Easy installation mounts vertically inside doorway
- Easily operated by one person
- Three sections manually operated with spring assist
- Durable welded aluminium fabrication
- Spring assisted for easy folding
- Anti Slip high traction surface
- Accommodates wheelchair or scooter with varying wheel configurations
- Maximum Ramp Capacity 181kg one axle and 363kg two axles.
- Folded Height 92 cm for the 213cm ramp (7ft) and 102 cm for the 244cm ramp (8ft)
- Not suitable for vans that have stow away seating.
CLICK HERE for prices
Manufactured in the United States.
|Overall Width||Folded Height||Overall Weight||Weight Capacity|
|VAN730||213 cm (7 ft)||76 cm (30″)||92 cm (3 ft)||92 cm||34 kg||360 kgs|
|VAN830||244 cm (8 ft)||76 cm (30″)||92 cm (3 ft)||102 cm||38 kg||360 kgs|