The Drive Swan Neck Walking Cane with Gel Grip by Drive Medical is a height adjustable walking cane designed for people who are unstable on their feet. Most people use it for added support and stability. It has a handle that has a soft wide pad on top which helps with some of the shock whilst using the cane. The handle being broad and wide helps with stability and it also includes a wrist strap. Its available in two attractive colours.
- Shaft is angled enabling user’s weight is transmitted centrally for greater stability
- Constructed from strong, yet lightweight 2.5cm (1”) aluminium tubing
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft top gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Push button height adjustment from 72cm – 98cm (28.5” – 38.5”)
- Includes wrist strap to prevent stick from dropping when not in use, or use it to hang up the cane on a hook when not in use.
- Sturdy rubber ferrule provides good traction (Standard 19mm size, replacement tips are available)
- Easy wipe clean smooth aluminium surfaces
- Anti rattle collar for height adjustment is included
- Maximum weight capacity 135 kgs
- Drive Medical is a brand you can trust
- Blue Crackle
- Red Crackle
This Drive Swan Neck Walking Cane is available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
If you are interested in this product and want to know more. Contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.