The Drive Swan Neck Walking Cane with Gel Grip by Drive Medical is a height adjustable walking cane designed for people who are unstable on their feet. Most people use it for added support and stability. It has a handle that has a soft wide pad on top which helps with some of the shock whilst using the cane. The handle being broad and wide helps with stability and it also includes a wrist strap. Its available in two attractive colours.
- Shaft is angled enabling user’s weight is transmitted centrally for greater stability
- Constructed from strong, yet lightweight 2.5cm (1”) aluminium tubing
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft top gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Push button height adjustment from 72cm – 98cm (28.5” – 38.5”)
- Includes wrist strap to prevent stick from dropping when not in use, or use it to hang up the cane on a hook when not in use.
- Sturdy rubber ferrule provides good traction (Standard 19mm size, replacement tips are available)
- Easy wipe clean smooth aluminium surfaces
- Anti rattle collar for height adjustment is included
- Maximum weight capacity 135 kgs
- Drive Medical is a brand you can trust
- Blue Crackle
- Red Crackle
This Drive Swan Neck Walking Cane is available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.