Bookings for delivery must be made by submitting the booking form below.
If you need the Scooter in a hurry (under 24 hours) please call us immediately after filling in the form and we finalise the booking and can take your credit card details by phone.Please select a valid form
Terms and Conditions
- The customer understands the scooter/power chair hired is UNINSURED. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss to the scooter or any other property should there be an accident or if the scooter is stolen.
- If the scooter is lost, stolen or not returned The customer agrees to pay the supplier the value of the machine determined by the supplier.
- The customer agrees that if the scooter/Power chair is damaged in any way including accidental damage and or if it is returned with any missing or damaged parts, the customer agrees to pay for parts and labour for the repair of the machine up to the machines value.
- The customer fully agrees not to abuse the mobility scooter or Power chair and to follow safe operating procedures.
- The customer understands and agree to fully recharge the batteries after each use. The customer has been made aware by reading this agreement that if the batteries are flattened due to not recharging, the batteries may expire and may need replacement. Should this occur the customers agrees to pay for new replacement batteries.
- If the batteries or any part of the scooter/Power chair were to fail due to normal wear & tear, a fault or non abuse reasons, Roland Priestley Pty Ltd will replace the battery/s, parts or offer an alternative machine at no charge or refund the unused portion of the hire. I also understand that if the machine were to fail for any reason outside of the Sydney metropolitan area Roland Priestley Pty Ltd are unable to offer an exchange or repair on the machine until the machine is in the Sydney area. Transporting the machine to Sydney and back to the hirer is at the hirer’s expense. If you have picked up the machine from our office in Hornsby , you are required to return it to our Hornsby office for exchange, repair or refund in the unlikely event of a problem. We make no other warranty and Roland Priestley Pty Ltds liability is limited to the cost of the hire.
- The customer understands that if a puncture were to happen The customer will meet the cost of repair to the tyre and tube.
- The customer understands extended use or storage of the machine in direct wet weather (Rain) will result in electrical water damage to the machine. The customer agrees to pay the repairs for any such water damage if it were to occur.
- Customers returning the machine: I understand overdue charges apply if the machine is being returned late.
- Customers paying for pick up: I the hirer understand that if the machine is not available for pickup at the booked time resulting in an extra pick up trip I the customer authorises Roland Priestley Pty Ltd to charge my credit card for the extra pick up trip charge.
- The Customer cannot recover from the Supplier compensation for any damages (including for consequential loss) arising in respect of this Agreement or the hiring or the use of the Equipment.
- The customer agrees that if the hirer wishes to extend the rental period and Roland Priestley agrees to the extension of the rental this agreement stays in force until the machine is returned. The customer agrees to pay in advance the extension of rental at the normal hire rates as on the Roland Priestley Hire webpage.
- I the hirer agree that delivery/pick up & return days are counted as rental days and are chargeable as rental days.
- The customer agrees not to overload the scooter
- All hire is paid in advance by Mastercard ,Visa or American Express only. The customer authorises Roland Priestley Mobility Centre to store credit card information to enact this agreement.
- Cancellation of hire before commencement: Once the booking has been finalised and the credit card has been charged, I understand Roland Priestley mobility centre refunding the credit card less a $22.00 administration fee. The $22.00 admin fee is applicable for any refund
- Cancellation of hire after commencement: I understand once I have taken delivery of the machine or if the wheelchair has been delivered, there are no refunds for change of mind, unsuitability to my needs or change of personal circumstances.
- The machine is provided to you in clean working condition. The rental includes general basic light cleaning of the scooter when it is returned. If the machine is returned in excessively dirty condition as determined by Roland Priestley Pty Ltd I the customer agree to pay a cleaning fee.
- The customer authorises Roland Priestley Pty Ltd to charge the customer’s credit card for any such damages / loss or overdue charges as mentioned in this agreement without consulting the customer.