Roland Priestley Pty Ltd distribute a great number of products from many manufacturers or distributors. Product warranties vary depending on the item and the distributor. Usually most product warranties are for 12 months, sometimes longer for new items, some battery warranties are for only 6 months. It depends on the item. Always best to check before purchase, do not assume.
If there is a warranty issue with any item, Roland Priestley Pty Ltd will on your behalf seek claim from the company that issues the warranty for a particular product.
Mobility Scooters and Power Wheelchairs: Roland Priestley Mobility Centre is located in Hornsby NSW which is a northern suburb of Sydney. For scooters/powerchairs priced over $2500.00 Roland Priestley Mobility Centre offers free in home 12 months warranty call outs for new vehicles in the Sydney Metropolitan area only. Scooters/powerchairs priced under $2500.00 it is the clients responsibility to return the scooter/powerchair to Roland Priestley Mobility Centre for warranty repairs. If you choose to purchase an scooter/powerchair outside of the Sydney Metro area please be aware that Roland Priestley Mobility Centre cannot offer local back up warranty and support in your local area. It is the clients responsibility and cost to transport the scooter/powerchair and from Roland Priestley Mobility Centre in Hornsby for warranty repairs.
For the first 12 months of any brand new complete product, Roland Priestley Pty Ltd will provide free labour for the repair or replacement of any new warranty claim when that labour is performed by Roland Priestley Pty Ltd. (Excludes replacement parts)
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.
- Improper maintenance or maintenance carried out by non approved persons
- Improper operation or storage
- Commercial Use
- Overloading of products
- Labour costs associated by non Roland Priestley Pty Ltd staff.
- Freight to and from Roland Priestley Pty Ltd for a warranty claim is at the purchasers expense. If in case the item was received brand new in faulty condition, Roland Priestley Pty Ltd will pay all of the freight for return of the item and back to the client as long as Roland Priestley Pty Ltd is notified within 7 days of receiving the item. If the claim is made outside of the 7 days, the client is responsible for the freight costs to and from Roland Priestley Pty Ltd.
Please note, warranty covers the purchaser for faulty products or manufacturing defects only (for the specified time). Warranty does not cover the customer for accidental damage as is outlined above or any maintenance adjustments.
Return Policy for stocked items: We will accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability if the item is unused and has NOT been used within 7 days of receiving the item. (some exceptions apply please read points below) If you are returning an item, all freight must be paid by the customer for any returns or exchanges. There is also a 10% restocking fee applicable. For any returns, the item must be in mint brand new unused condition otherwise we will not accept it.
- After 7 days of receipt of an item we do not accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability once the item has been put into service and has been used.
- We do not at all accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability for any hygiene items including toilet and shower products and cushions.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability for items sold in excess of $2000.00.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability on any item that requires fitting/installation after the item has been fitted or installed.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability for government or institutional orders.
- EBAY: We do not accept returns for change of mind or unsuitability for items sold though Ebay.
Return Policy: Special Orders/Non Stocked Items: We attempt to stock as much as possible that is displayed on our website, however not everything displayed on this website is stocked. If you wish to purchase a non stocked item, it is classified as a special order as we have to order the item in especially for you. Please note there are no returns or refunds on special orders if you change or mind or you find the product unsuitable for your needs. Payment in full is required upon receiving your order and it is non refundable once the order has been placed with our supplier.
Roland Priestley Mobility Centre will accept returns as outlined in the Australian Government ACCC website. CLICK HERE for the official information. Please also CLICK HERE for the official ACCC exclusions.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions