Able Life Bedside Extend-A-Rail
The Extend-A-Rail extends in length for Full-Fall Protection at night. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and can be extended to 76 cm with the push of a button. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by. And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) to maintain the comforting feeling of your home
- 2 in 1: Handrail extends to 76 cm to prevent falling at night
- Handle provides assistance for easy standing
- Fits on either side of the bed
- Supports 136 kgs
- Secures to the bed with included safety strap
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 51 & 76 cm after installed on bed
- Height of Rail: 51 cm high from base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 10 cm
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap
- Weight of Product: 3.7 kg
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Installs in minutes with 2 bolts and a wrench (included)
This item is available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
If you are interested in this product and want to know more. Contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.