Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp in 1.2m Sections for Rolled-Edge Kerb Code H0118
Made from solid rubber, the H0118 Solid 1.2m Rolled Edge Kerb Ramp provides your driveway with a smooth transition while covering the gutter and allowing rainwater to flow underneath.
Quick and easy to install
This Heeve driveway kerb ramp is an economical solution to help eliminate the bottoming out or scraping of your car every time you pull in or pull out of your driveway.
It is easy to lift by a single person to clean debris collected underneath or to relocate.
Complete with four holes allowing permanent installation via road fixings and pre-drilled holes underneath for the option of joining each section together.
4 Bolts are provided for fixing to the concrete and 4 additional bolts are provided for securing the sections together.
Features and Specs
- Comes in easy-to-handle 1.2m sections
- Made from high-quality rubber
- Provides a smooth transition
- Highly durable
- Can be driven over by cars & trucks
- Doesn’t protrude into the roadway
- Easy to install
- Non-skid surface
- Can be bolted to the ground if required (bolts included: Each H0118 has 4 x anchor bolts and 4 x joining bolts)
- In-built channel to allow water to flow through
- Length: 1,230mm
- Width: 410mm
- Height (in centre): 60mm
- Weight: 22kg each
PRICE: $149.00 per section model H0118
Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend for Curved Rolled-Edge Kerb Code H0134
Heeve Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend for Curved Rolled-Edge Kerb and Cul-De-Sacs
As most rubber kerb ramps come in standard straight shapes, they won’t fit around a cul-de-sac or a curve driveway. Therefore you must allow gaps in between sections to align the ramps on your driveway. If not permanently installed this will eventually cause problems as you use the ramp on a regular basis.
This is where the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend for Curved Rolled-Edge Kerb comes in handy.
The modular construction of this kerb ramp bend can accommodate most driveway shapes and sizes and suits the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp H0118 for segmenting around curved driveways and cul-de-sacs.
Like the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp in 1.2m Sections for Rolled-Edge Kerb, each section of the ramp bend has pre-drilled connection holes underneath to place in between two H0118 kerb ramps and two holes for the option of bolting them to the ground.
If you have curve rolled-edge kerbs and driveways, this ramp system is a great solution. Get the Heeve Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramp and the Heeve Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend now and enhance your driving experience—every time you use your driveway!
How to use the Heeve Rubber Kerb Ramp Bend:
- For 2.8 metre or 3-metre curve driveway, its ideal to use 2 pcs of H0118 with 2 pcs of the Heeve kerb ramp bends
- Adding 1 to 2 pieces of Heeve Kerb Ramp Bend in-between sections of the H0118 will help in creating a curve to follow the bend of your driveways and cul-de-sacs.
- 2 bolts are provided for fixing each H0134 to the concrete.
PRICE $59.00 Per Section Code H0134
Heeve Driveway Kerb Ramps are available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
If you are interested in this product and want to know more. Contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.
Please Check With Your Local Council before ordering this product.