Heeve Aluminium Curved Loading Ramps are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They are a simple lightweight non folding design and are sold in pairs. 4 lengths from 90cm to 180cm long lengths are available. They are strong with a load rating of 340kg each or 680 kg per pair. These ramps have a slightly curved design to clear obstacles underneath.
Wide variety of uses
- Mobility scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Small machinery
- Golf carts
- plus so much more
Features & Specs
- Made from corrosion-free marine grade aluminum
- Sold in pairs
- Lightweight yet very durable
- 680kg weight capacity per pair
- Wide individual platforms with no side rails
- Solid design for maximum strength and convenience
- Locking pins are included to secure your ramp when in use
- Certified to the highest international CE standards (EN ISO 12100:2010)
- Top Hook is 90mm long
- Usable width of individual ramps are 275mm (Total width 280mm)
|Model||Length||Weight per ramp||Cost|
|H0022||90 cm (3ft)||6 kg||$229.00|
|H0023||120 cm (4ft)||8 kg||$269.00|
|H0024||150 cm (5ft)||10 kg||$309.00|
|H0025||180 cm (6ft)||12 kg||$349.00|
Heeve Product Warranty
- Heeve products come with a 12-month warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Please note: Minor scratches and blemishes may be visible upon receipt of your item. However, if the item is delivered damaged please contact us immediately.
Heeve Aluminium Curved Loading Ramps are available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
If you are interested in this product and want to know more. Contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.