Heeve Aluminium Van Ramps
Heeve Aluminium Van Ramps are available in 3 different models. They are portable and can easily be carried and positioned in place by either one or two people and can handle weights of up to 400kg whilst folding in half for or transportation & storage.
The versatile Heeve walk ramps are strong (Up to 400kgs), and can be used within a number of industries such as removalists, garden maintenance contractors, couriers, mobile trades, hospitality, care & mobility, construction or for virtually any purpose.
This range of multi-use loading ramps comes complete with a long connection plate and pin as well as a reinforced frame, giving the loading walk ramp the ability to support up to 400kg in weight.
Features and Benefits
- Wide ramp width usage area (2 different widths)
- Heavy-duty frame
- Wide enough for most trolleys, wheelbarrows etc.
- 400kg weight capacity
- Corrosion-free marine-grade aluminium material
- Fold-away design for maximum convenience
- Carry handles for easy transport
- Raised safety edge barriers to help prevent roll off
- Locking pin to secure your ramp when in use
- Certified to international CE standards (EN ISO 12100:2010)
- Material: Aluminium body
- Finish: High-grip traction surface
- Side beam height offset: 8mm
- Side beam width: 25mm Maximum
- Capacity: 400kg
- Connection Plate: 100mm
|H0027||1500 mm (5ft)||780 mm||18 kgs||$659.00|
|H0046||2150 mm (7ft)||780 mm||25 kgs||$945.00|
|H0015||2150 mm (7ft)||1050 mm||32 kgs||$1011.00|
Optional Extra Adjustable Support legs 100kgs
Increase the load capacity of your Heeve Van Ramp by an extra 100 kgs with these adjustable support legs. They bolt in the center of the ramp at the hinge and spread the load by using three points of contact instead of two points of contact. Cost $49.00 a pair, the longer connecting bolts in the photo are included. Adjustable length is 280 – 420mm.
These items are available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
If you are interested in this product and want to know more, please contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.