Wheelchair Battery Chargers and Mobility Scooter Chargers
Roland Priestley Pty Ltd stock a variety of quality battery chargers for Power Electric Wheelchairs and Electric Mobility Scooters.
- All of our chargers are 24 volt to suit mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs
- All of our chargers are designed for use with sealed wheelchair batteries that are marked VLRA,GEL, SLA or AGM.
- All of our chargers include a “Canon” style plug to fit the vast majority of Mobility Scooters and Electric Wheelchairs on the market today.
- All of our chargers fit Australian power points
- All of our chargers include an LED status indicator
- No noisy fans
- All of our chargers are Australian Electrical Authority approved and are marked as such. (Many chargers on the internet come from overseas that are not Australian electrical authority approved
|2 amp||SW-2Amp||12-22 AH||100-240 volt AC
|3 amp||EPS2403||12 – 22 AH||240 volt AC
|4 amp||EPS2404||20 – 40 AH||100-240 volt AC
|4 amp|| SM-MSK2404|
|12AH – 80AH||220-240 volt AC
|18AH – 120AH||220-240V AC|
|7 amp||EPS2407||33- 60 AH||240 volt AC
|8 Amp||SW-CTE 8 Amp||50 – 75 AH||110-240V AC|
|10 amp||EPS-2410CC||50 – 90 AH||240 volt AC
All chargers come with this Amphenol (Cannon) ‘XLR’ plug below to fit your mobility vehicle
Shipping Australia wide
Please Note: These automatic power wheelchair or mobility scooter chargers will not charge completely flattened dead batteries or batteries which are faulty.