POWER TOILET AID
The Power Toilet Aid (PTA) is battery operated power elevating toilet seat designed for individuals with musculo-skeletal or neuromuscular limitations due to disease or injury. The user will transfer to the PTA, lower the seat down to the toilet with a touch of a button and back up again when finished. It will lift the user approximately 33cm above the toilet height, bringing them to a standing position.
The Power Toilet Aid will help reduce stress on the knee and hip joints and is safe and comfortable for the user. Another benefit of the PTA is reduced potential of back injuries among attendants caused by lifting patients. The PTA is easy to use; a lift switch is mounted for fingertip operation.
Mobile: The Mobile PTA comes with 4 locking casters, a waist container and a toilet seat. It can be used over the toilet by locking the wheels in place. Additionally, by sliding the waist container under the seat, the PTA can be used as a bedside commode. (Photo above)
PLEASE NOTE: The stationary Power Toilet Aid as depicted in the video is not available in Australia. Only the mobile version with locking carters (also shown in the video) is available in Australia. The Mobile PTA can be used over the toilet.
- Overall width 72 cm
- Length overall 57 cm
- Seat Height Min 42 – 58 cm (Depends on frame height settings)
- Max lift height 33 cm
- Seat width & Depth 33 x 42 cm
- Allowable space between armrests 50cm
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Battery 12v Standard generic 22AH sealed AGM included (Replacements can be purchased anywhere)
- User weight max: 180 kgs
- Manufactured in the United States
| Above Photo: Height adjustable frame to suit |
differing toilet bowl heights
Left Photo: at full height
- Promotes normal elimination safely and comfortably Helps prevent attendant back injuries caused by lifting
- Reduces stress on shoulders and upper body
- Provides the user greater independence and privacy
Shipping Size: 66 x 34 x 115 x 50kgs
If you have any questions please call 02 94824893 or simply click the button below and fill in the contact us form.