PVI Solid Wheelchair Ramps are suitable for those who prefer to leave the ramp down in place all or most of the time, they are similar to our single folding model except these don’t have any gaps or hinges and they do not fold.
- Full platform provides excellent stability
- High quality durable welded fabrication (see photo below)
- Anti slip high traction surface wet or dry
- Accommodates wheelchairs, rollators and scooters of either three or four wheels
- One piece construction contains no gaps or hinges.
- 50mm high edge barriers
- Safe operating manual and safety securing pins are included
- Available in 91.5cm,122cm and 152cm long lengths
- Available in 76cm and 91.5cm widths
- Weather resistant
|SL330||91.5cm (3ft)||76cm (30″)||6.8 kg||*360 kg||In Stock|
|SL336||91.5cm (3ft)||91.5cm (36″)||8.1 kg||*360 kg||In Stock|
|SL430||122cm (4ft)||76cm (30″)||9 kg||*360 kg||In Stock|
|SL436||122cm (4ft)||91.5cm (36″)||10.4 kg||*360 kg||In Stock|
|SL530||152cm (5ft)||76cm (30″)||11.36 kg||*360 kg||In Stock|
|SL536||152cm (5ft)||91.5cm (36″)||13.6 kg||*360 kg||BACKORDER|
ETA late 2023
*Stated Maximum load capacity is over 2 axels
Manufactured in the United States. CLICK HERE to view PVI manufacturing facilities
Please take the time to view the quality that goes into every PVI Solid Aluminium Wheelchair Ramp. This view is the underside of a SL330 ramp, every other PVI solid wheelchair ramp is constructed the same.
PVI Price List CLICK HERE
|Every PVI Solid ramp includes DVD safety|
instructions, a instruction booklet with gradient recommendations
and 2 clevis pins to secure the ramp.
This item is available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.
If you are interested in this product and want to know more. Contact us via the button below or call 02 94824893.