Topro Olympos All Terrain Rollator
Elegant and practical off roader
Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- The energy absorbing solid tyres are made for comfortable driving on rough foundations like cobblestone or dirt roads.
- Spacious basket with slipcover.
- The basket carries up to 10 kilos
- Made from materials that tolerate all kinds of weather.
- Easy to clean, just hose down or steam.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- Height adjustment with memory function.
- Excellent brakes, kerb lifters and edge guard.
- Safe to use and practical when crossing thresholds, kerbs etc.
- Easy to operate internal drum brakes. (IBS)
- Folds easily together and requires little space.
- The rollator folds together by pulling the strap on the seat.
- Stands steadily on its wheels when folded.
- Takes up little space when stored.
- Practical to transport.
- Excellent for users who travel by car, bus, train or airplane.
The Topro Olympos Rollator is designed and manufactured in Norway
|Recommended user height||150-195 cm|
|Max. user weight||150 kilos|
|Height of support points||760-950 mm|
|Maximum length||760 mm|
|Maximum width||705 mm|
|Between support points||500 mm|
|Seat height||600 mm|
|Front Wheel diameter||275 mm|
|Turning diameter||940 mm|
|Rear Wheel diameter||225 mm|
|Wheel width||42 mm|
|Grip distance driving brake||65 mm|
|Height when folded||860 mm|
|Width when folded||270 mm|
|Length when folded||760 mm|
|TOPRO ART. NO.||814300|
Carton dimensions: 90 x 28 x 76cm
The Topro Olympos Rollator is available to view and pick up at our factory warehouse in Hornsby NSW or we can provide shipping Australia wide.